Sri Lanka could be a market leader within the Asian region for medical tourism & is well famous for the standard of its medical services also as being a significant player as a vacation destination. Tourists from all round the world return to Sri Lanka every year to require advantage of the wonder of the country for the ability, talent of the medical services. We have the support and repair to help you throughout your medical vacation.
Medical tourism by Walkers Tours provides a spread of services at a reasonable value for medical and personalized concierge services, whereas we help connect our clients to hunt treatment by operating closely with a network of extensively equipped and authorized hospitals, internationally qualified consultants and foremost nursing employees that meet the best standards of quality and best observe in Sri Lanka. Transparency is essential that we offer this assurance all told our services and our team can share the hospital details so as for you to speak with the medical professionals directly. If requested, we’ll conjointly assist you connect with alternative shoppers World Health Organization have undergone similar treatments.
Determined to keep everyone healthy at Medical tourism in Sri Lanka.
A patient care center that is dedicated to international patients, personalized with the best medical care unique to each patient.
One stop services for Seychellois patients from the time of inquiry:
- Airport pick-up for admissions
- 24hr Emergency and accident services, along with ambulance services.
- medical support during air transfers
- Dedicated international patient care center
- prompt feedback for inquires ( via Email/Viber/Whats app/SMS)
- prior to arrival communication- medical and logistics support
- provide necessary information- Treatment/surgical options/costing
- facilitation of booking appointments and admissions
- Daily monitoring and coordination with in-ward patients
- Facilitate visa, immigration formalities and accommodation
- Liaise with international insurance companies and other relevant authorities
- different categories of rooms (general ward, twin share room, deluxe room, super deluxe room, premium room, orchid suit, royal suite)
- Prayer room
- A wide section of western, eastern and halal meals
- Language assistants ( if necessary)
- Foreign currency exchange (facility inside the hospital)
- Accepts international debit/credit cards
Sri Lanka encompasses a skilled medical work force to start out medical tourism success. We have a tendency to even have tourism attractions to capture the hearts of all medical tourists. During a country that is struggling with simply stuff and labor export, medical tourism utilizing skilled experience could be the approach forward. The necessity of the hour could be a group of people willing to steer this idea to an ultimate success.