YouTube cards are “panels” that slide in and out when playing a video, promoting the viewer’s further interaction. You can add up to 5 cards, including images, text, or links that can be clicked. YouTube cards complement videos and can improve the experience of the viewer. They can be used to gain valuable feedback from your customers and to promote call – to – actions. If you want to get your videos ranked in a short period of time you can Buy YouTube views.
Currently available YouTube card types are:
- Link Cards: Link directly from the video to your website.
- Poll Cards: Offer the ability of viewers to vote on various options.
- Channel Cards: Link to your viewers ‘ YouTube channel.
- Fan Funding Cards: Offer viewers the opportunity to contribute money directly to the video page.
- Donation Cards: Viewers can donate to a charity organization you support.
- Video / Playlist Cards: You think your viewers will be interested in linking to another YouTube video.
How To Use YouTube Cards In Your Videos?
Five Steps to add Your Video of YouTube Cards
Follow these steps to get real YouTube views:
- Step 1: Go to your Video Manager for YouTube and search the video to which you want to add a card. Then click under the title of the video to edit.
- Step 2: In the top navigation bar, you can see the Cards tab, click the Cards tab.
- Step 3: You can now create a new YouTube Card that can be added to your video. You only have to click the Add Card button on the right side of the video and then click the Create button.
- Step 4: After that, to create the card, you will be asked to fill in the necessary details. For example, you need to enter the channel URL, teaser text, or a custom message if you choose the channel dialog box.
- Step 5: You can adjust when the card appears in the video after adding the card to your video. Just drag the card to the point where you want the card to appear on the time marker below the video.
After you add the first card, you can add four more cards to the video. Before you publish the video, bear in mind. You’ll make sure the card appears where you want it
Using YouTube Cards
There are currently some things that annotations can do that cards don’t, so you should consider combining the two to achieve your goals for video interaction. However, YouTube Cards present the future of YouTube interaction across many devices.
As with any new tools, you are trying them out is the best way to see what works for you. At the moment, it appears that YouTube Cards are designed to support the independent video creator, but video, playlist and related cards of the website, a business can make the most of this feature to increase views and direct website traffic.
Do YouTube cards work on mobile?
Yes, YouTube has recently released YouTube Cards that allow viewers even on mobile devices to interact with our videos. … YouTube now offers cards that work on mobile devices.